Sustainability & certificates (SHEQ)
High standards for economic processes
INTEGA is a certified company and qualified specialist. Both in-house and externally, we work consistently according to the latest standards and regulations of the highest level in order to offer you the greatest possible safety and quality - from the planning of high purity media systems and the production of the components to the assembly and service.
- Fulfilment of the comprehensive welding quality requirements
- according to DIN EN ISO 3834-2
- Welding requirements for the manufacturing of pressure equipment
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU in modules A, F, and G according to DIN EN ISO 3834-2
- AD2000 leaflet HP 100 R
- Specialised company according to WHG (Water Resources Act)
- Continuous improvement process in the company (quality management)
- ISO 9001:2015
- Certificate ISO 9001:2015 INTEGA Germany
- Certificate ISO 9001:2015 INTEGA Germany, individual, Dresden location
- Certificate ISO 9001:2015 INTEGA Germany, individual, Munich location
- Certificate ISO 9001:2015 INTEGA Germany, individual, Muttenz location
- Certificate ISO 9001:2015 INTEGA Germany, individual, Holzgerlingen location
- ISO 9001:2015
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Management System (SHEQ)
Safety for people, processes and the environment takes top priority at INTEGA. For us, the most important thing is that all our employees (m/f/x) go home safe and sound at the end of the day - our own as well as those of our customers and business partners.
INTEGA's own Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) management system is based on the guidelines of the international standard ISO 9001: 2015 and is aligned with the international standards ISO 45001 and ISO 14001. In addition, INTEGA is committed to complying with and fulfilling relevant technical and statutory rules, regulations, and standards. We also expect this from our suppliers and business partners.
The sustainability of our work and its impact on our environment are a continuous management focus. Environmentally friendly work, optimal use of resources and recycling are a matter of course for our daily actions. With sustainable measures, such as the introduction of the "JobBike" programme, we are striving to reduce our carbon footprint.
An essential basis of our success is the professional competence and motivation of our employees (m/f/x) as well as mutual trust. The satisfaction of our team mates as well as the cooperation and communication within the company are very important to us. By recruiting, training and retaining highly motivated employees (m/f/x) in combination with clear corporate structures and processes, we create a positive, secure working environment. We specifically promote the continuous skill development of each individual INTEGA employee (m/f/x) - be it with individual training and further education offers or in-house training courses on fire protection, first aid or new technology.
Through cost-efficient production and effective project management, combined with our high service standards and competitive prices, we are consolidating and expanding our customer base and our depth of added value in companies in the high-tech markets.